Amid the recent events, Indonesian officials tighten massive lockdown. The number of employees working from home is dramatically increasing. How does it influence the business flow and – most importantly – is your cybersecurity already under threat?
Employees with both regular and privileged access are in the risk zone. Compromised access of these two groups can result in a number of serious problems. Identity spoofing and phishing attacks, data eavesdropping and leaks – you definitely do not want to add these headaches to the existing to-do list. So what can be done to secure access in such circumstances? Two-factor authentication of remote employees and management of privileged users are some of the key measures to be taken.
- 2FA in Web applications
- 2FA in RDP
- 2FA in VPN
- 2FA in VDI
At the same time, with Indeed Privileged Access Manager you will:
- Get 2FA before granting privileged access to be 100% sure who’ll access the infrastructure.
- Enjoy full control over the sessions by determining what resources system administrators and contractors can access and for how long.
- Publish only PAM Gateway – you do not have to open up the whole infrastructure and expose it to additional risks.
- Have video/text records of sessions helping to investigate incidents. It’s your decision if video recording will be turned on for all privileged users or only for some of them.
- It’s your fast help – the easiest authentication scenario can be implemented in less than 2 hours, while privileged access management can be deployed in 2 days only.
- Security comes first, budget concerns second – we understand that the necessity to implement two-factor authentication or privileged access control can be unplanned and your company might not have the budget at the moment. So we offer a free trial to solve the problem now. You could pay for licenses in 6 months. Didn’t like the product? Changed your mind? Then you can determine a contract without any financial or legal consequences.
- All your employees are safe – we’ll issue as many licenses as you need. Yes, free of charge for 6 months.
- Need PAM and MFA at the same time? We’ll provide you with both products so you’ll simultaneously hit two rabbits with one shot – with Indeed Identity’s help.
- Minimum efforts – we’ll guide you through the whole process, provide free consultations and install the system.
- Usability – your employees can choose the most convenient and recognizable authentication method: SMS, push notifications, TOTP/HOTP.
- Fully operating technical support – we have already adapted to the quarantine situation. The workflow is settled down and our team is ready to assist 24/7.
Push the button and get the specialist’s consultation in 30 minutes.