EC-Council’s CCISO Program has certified leading information security professionals around the world.
A core group of high- level information security executives, the CCISO Advisory Board, contributed by forming the foundation of the program and outlining the content that would be covered by the exam, body of knowledge, and training.
Some members of the Board contributed as authors, others as exam writers, others as quality assurance checks, and still others as trainers. Each segment of the program was developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
The Certified CISO (CCISO) program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The program was developed by sitting CISOs for current and aspiring CISOs.
Schedule : Oct 3-6th, 2022
Venue : InterContinental Hotel Dago Pakar Bandung, Jalan Resor Dago Pakar Raya 2B Resor Dago Pakar, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat
Time : 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Official Trainer :
Mr. Faisal Yahya
CCISO Official Instructor
- Security Executives aspiring to be CISOs through refining their skills and learning to align information security programs with business goals and objectives.
- This program also encourages existing CISOs to improve their technical and management skills, as well as business procedures.
Domain 1 : Governance and Risk Management
- Business Drivers
- Information Security Drivers
- Risk Management
- Risk Management Framework
Domain 2 : Information Security Controls, Compliance and Audit Management
- Information Security Controls
- Compliance Management
- Guidelines, Good and Best Practices
- Audit Management
- Risk Communication
Domain 3 : Security Program Management and Operations
- Program Management
- Operation Management
Domain 4 : Information Security Core Competencies
- Access Control
- Physical Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Protection
- Application Security
- Encryption Technologies
- Virtualization Security
- Cloud Computing Security
- Transformative Technologies
Domain 5 : Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement and Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Designing, Development and Maintaining an Enterprise Information Security Program
- Understanding the Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Vendor Risk Management
Learn more about EC-Council CCISO Program
More Information, contact us :
Elfini Violin | M: 0812-8511-7342 | E: email@example.com